– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– What kind of house do you live in?
– What is your favorite room in your home?
– Will you live there for a long time?
– Do you wear a watch?
– How important is it in your country to be on time?
– How do you feel when people are late?
– Did you save money in your childhood?
– Do you give money to children?
– How can we teach children about the importance of money?
Talk about an interesting thing that your friend has done and you would like to do the same. Please say
– What and where was it?
– Why did he/she do it?
– Why were you influenced by it?
– Is it easy to do?
– Did people have enough facilities in the past as compared to present?
– What is the importance of family and friends in a person’s life?
– Why is there the need to have friends in a person’s life?
– Who has more influence on a person, family or friends?
– Why do you think so?