Writing task 1 (a letter)
You came to know that your company is looking for a translator for meetings, and you know a person who is good at translation. Write to your manager and say
– Describe this person.
– Explain why he/she is suitable for this role.
– Give his/her contact details to your manager.
You are going to work in another city for a year. A friend who lives there offered to help you find a place to live. Write a letter to your friend and say
– Express your gratitude to him/her.
– Describe the area that you want to live in.
– Explain what type of accommodation you are looking for.